Milton Senior Living was founded by Cindy Moffit, a registered nurse with a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and a passion for helping others. Cindy’s vision is focused on enriching the lives of adult seniors, building upon their skills, knowledge and strengths by providing programs in a caring and compassionate group setting.
We work hard to ensure that our clients are engaged with frequent activities and stimulating interaction. Our programs provide support, entertainment and education encouraging social interaction and participation in daily activities.
At Milton Senior Living, our seniors are respected and empowered to make decisions that affect their lives. Imagine days filled with purpose and meaning. We offer compassionate care to seniors who require assistance with the activities of daily living.
Milton Senior Living is making a difference in the quality of life of area seniors and their families. Affordable quality senior care is available to adults over 60 who cannot be left alone due to safety, medical needs or daily living activities.
Cindy Moffit, BSW, RN
President & Executive Director
Milton Senior Living
Hours of Operation:
7:30 am to 10:00 pm EST
7 days a week
- We celebrate seniors everyday in an encouraging, respectful attitude of love and service.
- We respect each client as a unique individual whose life and experiences are valued.
- We believe family involvement is crucial.
- We believe in community and the promotion of friendships within.
- We know that our beliefs, our service and our attitudes are what makes us different.